Join Our Team: Assistant to the Dean (Part-time position)
ASSISTANT TO THE DEAN (Part-time position)
The Assistant to the Dean is an integral player and thought partner in running a full-scale academic curriculum and program, and supports the continued success of a dynamic and idealistic Jewish organization. This position provides the opportunity to grow one’s learning by participating in special seminars, lectures and community events. YCT is committed to a workplace culture that is encouraging, empowering, and supportive.
- Assist Dean in administrative tasks and support the functioning of the academic program
- Schedule year-long, semester, and weekly calendars; coordinate guest lectures and visits
- Function as contact for students, faculty, and staff
- Arrange student progression meetings with Dean and faculty members
- Plan retreats/shabbatonim and student-centered special events
- Manage course materials and distribute accordingly
- Manage Registrar database, input class rosters and grades, and produce transcripts
- Manage student and faculty reimbursement requests
- Liaise with prospective students, collect application materials and coordinate interviews, and support general recruitment effort
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and adept multi-tasker
- Efficient and flexible nature and “can do” attitude
- Superb oral and written communication skills
Please send letter of interest as well as a resume to email@example.com. For more information about YCT Rabbinical School, please visit our website at www.yctorah.org. YCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.