Join Our Team
YCT believes that we need a new breed of Jewish leaders – rabbis who embody an expansive and empowering Orthodoxy, who work to shape communities that are diverse and welcoming, and who believe that the way to inspire people to grow in Torah and mitzvot is through an approach that is non-judgmental and intellectually open. We have a proven 18-year track record for placing these rabbis and leaders in influential and transformative positions throughout the U.S., Israel and beyond.
Since its founding, YCT has reinvigorated an Orthodoxy that was growing increasingly complacent by confronting honestly and openly some of today’s most critical contemporary issues, both intellectually, through our Torah, teshuvot, and podcasts, and practically, through the vision, initiatives, and hard and courageous work of our rabbis in the field. Modern Orthodox Jews are being re-inspired, non-Orthodox Jews are being engaged in new ways, and Jews of all stripes feel that they finally have an Orthodoxy that cares about them and that they can relate to.
ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
New York, NY
The Assistant to the President is key to ensuring the continued success of this dynamic organization. Reporting to and working closely with the President of YCT, the Assistant to the President supports the President and manages his daily operations, including but not limited to arranging and coordinating his schedule, making travel arrangements, recording meeting minutes, and functioning as liaison between the President and the various departments.
The Assistant to the President will also play an essential role in supporting the yeshiva’s fundraising efforts by proactively collaborating with the development team to ensure that the President is prepared for meetings and events and by conducting donor research. This person will also be responsible for initiating and overseeing meticulous follow-up plans after events and meetings. Through this level of support, the Assistant to the President has the potential to make a great impact on the growth of this organization.
YCT is committed to a workplace culture that is encouraging, empowering, and supportive.
- Proven experience as an assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Advanced planner, who anticipates needs, strong follow-up and follow-through. Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Unwavering attention to detail, well-organized, strong multi-tasker.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite.
- Self-starter, demonstrates urgency around his/her work, result-driven.
- Personality that is flexible but lovingly firm.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
Please send letter of interest as well as a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about YCT Rabbinical School, please visit our website atwww.yctorah.org. YCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.