Make a Gift
Chovevei’s more than 130 Rabbis are serving in prominent Modern Orthodox synagogues, educational institutions, college campuses, Orthodox and community day schools, hospitals, camps, and national Jewish organizations around the world. Our success is a product of collaboration: world-class rebbeim, experts in pastoral counseling and pedagogy, passionate and talented students, and you, all working together to advance the yeshiva and its mission. The financial requirements to maintain and further develop Chovevei are enormous.
Please join and support our mission with a gift:
- Support the only rabbinical school where every single student makes a commitment to enter into the professional communal rabbinate.
- Bring a new cadre of rabbis into the Jewish community, rabbis who will help shape a more open-minded and inclusive Orthodoxy.
- Fund the tuition and stipends that sustain our exceptional students and relieve the graduated rabbis of the burden of significant student loans.
- Support a remarkable faculty that excels in its intellectual breadth, depth, sensitivity and openness.
- Champion a unique four-year Pastoral Counseling Program.
- Sustain each student’s two years of mentored internships in settings throughout the United States, whereby our students acquire the skills that turn theory into practice.
Sponsor a Day of Learning
Sponsor a day of learning at YCT for $180 or a week of learning for $1,000. Commemorate a loved one’s Yahrzeit, birthday, Bar or Bat Mitzvah, or graduation; acknowledge an anniversary or other celebratory event. Your dedication will be announced at morning seder by our Rosh HaYeshiva, Rabbi Dov Linzer, and a sign indicating your dedication will be displayed in the Beit Midrash through the sponsorship period. We will also send the honoree a card informing them of the sponsorship. Contact Noya Lavie at (212) 666-0036 or email@example.com for more details.
The YCT Alumni Fund is an initiative of the Semikha Class of 2018, consisting of Sam Englender, David Fain, Rachmiel Gurwitz, Nachum Gutierrez, & Scott Kalmikoff. The fund was created in order to provide YCT alumni with the opportunity to give back and express gratitude to the yeshiva.
Contributions made toward the fund will be used to foster a deeper connection and collaboration between our alumni, their communities, and YCT.
YCT alumni will be given the opportunity to apply for micro-grants of up to $500 to fund programs and initiatives for the communities they serve. The fund will also be used to increase alumni engagement through teaching and speaking opportunities at the yeshiva.
Alumni and supporters of YCT are encouraged to generously contribute to this fund as an enduring commitment to the success of the yeshiva and our Rabbis.
The Alumni Fund will be accepting applications for micro-grants beginning Spring 2019. All inquiries and questions can be directed to Rachmiel Gurwitz at YCTAlumniFund@yctorah.org.
Click here to give online. For payments by mail, please make checks payable to YCT Rabbinical School and mail to 3700 Henry Hudson Parkway, Second Floor, Riverdale, NY 10463.