Tuition & Fellowships
At YCT Rabbinical School we place great value on the level of dedication, time, and effort required for the rigorous process of learning and professional rabbinic preparation. Thus, tuition is waived for all of our students. Our fellowship program provides a generous stipend for those who are not receiving outside funding, to help them meet their living expenses – ensuring that they can focus on their studies uninterrupted. Furthermore, in offering free education, the ordinarily long-lasting burden of the repayment of student loans is eliminated. In return students commit to serve in the rabbinate for at least 4 years upon graduation.
Additionally, while studying here you will have the privilege of various fellowship and grant opportunities around the world at your fingertips. Some of them include:
- Wexner Graduate Fellowship
- UJA-Federation of New York Weiner Fellowship
- AIPAC’s Lefell Israel Fellowship
- Grapevine Shmita Fellowship
- Global Justice Fellowship with American Jewish World Service
- Limmud NY/Hartman iEngage Rabbinic Student Fellowship
- YHS Holocaust Fellowship in partnership with Holocaust, Genocide, and Interfaith Education and Manhattan College and Self Help
- FASPE – Fellowships at Auschwitz for the Study of Professional Ethics
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs, Resetting the Table Fellowship
- Truah Fellowship
More questions? Please email Rabbi Yonah Berman, Director of Recruitment, or call 212-666-0036.